Welcome back to another week of Brag Worthy Thursday-5! Thank you so so so much to everyone who came and stopped by last week. You guys ROCKED it of course! Thanks so much for stopping by today!
What we’ve been up to this week:
- Bless’er House: DIY Vintage Postal Gift Wrap
- Colour Saturated Life: Upcycled Crystal Centerpiece
- Hawthorne and Main: 3 Fail Proof Holiday Decor Ideas
- Little Glass Jar: DIY Vintage Door Headboard
- Meadow Lake Road: Fall Favorite Things: Home Decor Edition
- Meet The B’s: Cork Wrapped Succulent Planter
You can check out all the “Bragging Rights” on the Brag-Worthy Thursday Pinterest board! If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
On to the party! Just a few reminders: -Please follow your hosts in some way. We’d love to connect with you on social media! -No giveaways, link parties, or shops. -Keep it current. We love seeing your lastest projects! -Visit a couple of other links and leave come love in the comments. -By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given! -Be sure to link back and grab a button.