Welcome back to
another awesome link party. We have joined forces with some really
great bloggers to bring you an awesome link party. From this week on
you will be featured on 11 blogs! So many more people will see your
awesomeness and this party is going to rock!
Before we get into the party, here is what has been going on over at Hawthorne and Main this week.
___ ___ ___
Now on to the “Bewitchin’ Projects Block Party”
awesome and how wouldn’t it be with all of you linking up, you all are
amazing bloggers! This Party is growing and growing every week and that
is THANKS TO YOU ALL. Thank you so much for coming and linking up your
best creations every week, thanks for the big support and love. What
have you been up to this week? I’m sure you have been making awesome
creations, I’m eager to see them!
|CamiFB | G+ | Pin
|ShoneePin | G+ | Ins
|DruFB | Pin | Ins
|MaggieFB | Pin | Ins
|JoannaFB | Pin | Ins
Nikki from Tikkido shows us how she made these AMAZING faux quilted ornaments. I totally thought they were really quilted. You need to check out how easy these thing are to make, and very beautiful!
Bonnie from the The Pin Junkie shares what a Pinterest’s new smart feed is and how to get your pins seen. If you are a blogger this one has some good tips!
You all are amazing! If you were featured feel free to grab your button!
Just a few guidelines:
* Link up to your post, NOT your main blog.
* Something made by you is a MUST! (no etsy shops, parties, giveaway or business links)
* Please add UP TO 2 CREATIONS!
* Lets be fair, visit other links and let them know you were there. Everybody loves kind words.
* Please share this party on your social media channels.
* Please grab the button and share it somewhere on your blog to spread the word about the Party.
* Link up, make new friends and most important HAVE FUN!!!