Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #18!
- The International Bacon Day Recipe Roundup is posted! *See the link below* Thank you to everyone that contributed a recipe for the roundup 🙂
- Have you entered our Fall Dollar Tree/99¢ Store craft Contest? You still have time! It runs until September 10th and we’d love to see your fall crafts, recipes, home decor, party decor, and more! The winner will win a $25 Visa Gift Card or Paypal cash. We’ll be running a separate inlinkz link up in conjunction with the Merry Monday party where you can link up your creations. *Open to the U.S. and Canada. The majority of your craft project must be made with Dollar Tree/99¢ Store items to be eligible to win. * See this post for the rules and link-up*
- This week’s party guest hosts are Bernadyn from B is For, Paris from My Big Fat Happy Life and Shonee from Hawthorne and Main.
- If you’re interested in being a featured co-hosts for the party, please sign up! We have party spots open in the month of October.
- All features will be pinned to the Merry Monday Linky Party Pinterest board, so follow along to see the top features of the party.
On to the Merry Monday Link Party #18!
Meet the hosts of this party
*We would appreciate a follow in at least one of our social media platforms. Let us know you followed via Merry Monday so we can follow back!*
- Host Erlene @My Pinterventures ~ Twitter Facebook Pinterest Google+ Instagram Hometalk Bloglovin
- Co-host Julia @Happy House and Home ~ Twitter Facebook Pinterest Google+ Bloglovin
- Co-host Misty @The Lady Prefers 2 Save ~ Twitter Facebook Pinterest Google+ Instagram Youtube
- Co-host Amanda @The Kolb Corner ~ Twitter Facebook Pinterest Google+ Instagram Bloglovin
On the Host’s Blogs
Meet the Guest Hosts
- I stay busy tackling various creative projects while juggling my life as a mom, wife and friend. Some of my favorite things to do include writing, reading, traveling, photography, baking, cooking, DIY, arts, crafts and spending time with my family as we go on adventures. I am married to my best friend and together, we created two awesome kids, Brody and Brielle, who are the driving force behind this blog.
- My name is Paris. I love to travel, take photos, drink coffee, scrapbook and make desserts. I enjoy spending time with my family, especially my 4 year old daughter while she learns through play. We are Disney addicts and spend our summer afternoons at the pool.
- I am a girl who loves to craft and create. I enjoy paper crafts, wood projects, creating home decor, sewing, gardening, you name it, and if I haven’t done it before I probably am interested in trying.When I get going on a project it takes up my whole life until it is finished. That can be a good thing and bad thing. I whip out my projects usually pretty quick but leave the disaster of a tornado behind me.
On The Co-host’s Blogs
My Feature Picks
- This pizza is definitely on my “to try” list. This will be a nice change in flavor that I’m sure the kids will love! Not to mention, it has bacon and that’s always a plus 🙂
*Don’t forget to visit the other hosts to view their feature picks too.*
Hawthorne and Main’s Picks
Features will be pinned to the Merry Monday Linky Party Board
If you were featured, grab the Merry Monday Linky Party feature button and display it on your blog, feature page, or sidebar
- Link up to 3 family friendly posts that teach us crafts, DIY projects, recipes, a helpful tip/trick (gardening, cooking, crafting, beauty, party planning, travel tip, back to school, home, etc…). Giveaways are also welcome.
- DO NOT link up posts you have linked to a previous Merry Monday party, personal shops (Etsy) or things you are selling. Posts that do not teach us one of the items in the first guidelines will be deleted.
- Linking your posts gives us permission to share your link up on your host/co-host’s various social media platforms.
- By linking up, you give us permission to add your email to the Merry Monday Linky Party mailing list. You will receive an email once a week for this party only. If you do not wish to be added to the Merry Monday email list, leave your email blank when linking up.
- DO NOT link up and run. Please visit at least two other fellow party link ups and comment/share.