Welcome to Merry Monday Link Party #17!
I am so excited to be guest hosting this weeks party! Hope you all had a fabulous week!
- We have a new host on the Merry Monday Party! It’s Amanda from The Kolb Corner. She has a wonderful blog and I hope you all hop over to visit her.
- Our Fall Dollar Tree/99¢ Store craft tutorials contest has officially started! We’ll be running a separate inlinkz link up in conjunction with the Merry Monday party where you can link up your current Dollar Tree or 99¢ Store fall craft tutorials, recipes, home decor, or party decor. The winner will win a $25 Visa Gift Card! *Open to the U.S. and Canada. The majority of your craft project must be made with Dollar Tree/99¢ Store items to be eligible to win. * See below for rules and link-up*
- This is also your last chance to share your recipes featuring bacon on the Merry Monday Link Party for the August 30th bacon recipe roundup. The Saturday before Labor Day is the unofficial International Bacon Day and My Pinterventures will be featuring some of your bacon recipes in a post celebrating International Bacon Day. *Not all recipes will be featured*
- This week’s party guest hosts are Bernadyn from B is For, Paris from My Big Fat Happy Life and Shonee from Hawthorne and Main.
- If you’re interested in being a featured co-hosts for the party, please sign up! We have party spots open in the month of October.
- All features will be pinned to the Merry Monday Linky Party Pinterest board, so follow along to see the top features of the party.
On to the Merry Monday Link Party #17!
Meet the hosts of this party
*We would appreciate a follow in at least one of our social media platforms. Let us know you followed via Merry Monday so we can follow back!*
On the Host’s Blogs
Meet Your Guest Co-host
If you’re interested in being a featured co-hosts for the party, please sign up! We have opened up party spots in the month of October.
I stay busy tackling various creative projects while juggling my life as a mom, wife and friend. Some of my favorite things to do include writing, reading, traveling, photography, baking, cooking, DIY, arts, crafts and spending time with my family as we go on adventures. I am married to my best friend and together, we created two awesome kids, Brody and Brielle, who are the driving force behind this blog.
- My name is Paris. I love to travel, take photos, drink coffee, scrapbook and make desserts. I enjoy spending time with my family, especially my 4 year old daughter while she learns through play. We are Disney addicts and spend our summer afternoons at the pool.
- I am a girl who loves to craft and create. I enjoy paper crafts, wood projects, creating home decor, sewing, gardening, you name it, and if I haven’t done it before I probably am interested in trying.When I get going on a project it takes up my whole life until it is finished. That can be a good thing and bad thing. I whip out my projects usually pretty quick but leave the disaster of a tornado behind me.
On The Co-host’s Blogs
My Feature Picks
Home Made Interest
Kat and Melinda made this super fun frosted vinyl mirror, perfect for any girls room!
Sheila made these amazing scarves. She also shows off some comfy looking mittens and a cute purse. I really want one of these scarves, so cute!!!
Features will be pinned to the Merry Monday Linky Party Board
If you were featured, grab the Merry Monday Linky Party feature button and display it on your blog, feature page, or sidebar
- Link up to 3 family friendly posts that teach us crafts, DIY projects, recipes, a helpful tip/trick (gardening, cooking, crafting, beauty, party planning, travel tip, etc…). Link parties and giveaways are also welcome.
- DO NOT link up posts you have linked to a previous Merry Monday party, personal shops (Etsy) or things you are selling, posts that do not teach us one of the items in the first guidelines – these links will be deleted.
- Linking your posts gives us permission to share your link up on your host/co-host’s various social media platforms.
- By linking up, you give us permission to add your email to the Merry Monday Linky Party mailing list. You will receive an email once a week for this party only.If you do not wish to be added to the list, leave your email blank when linking up.
- DO NOT link up and run. Please visit at least two other fellow party link ups and comment/share.